Here's some ideas of how to be green for your next party.
1. Use recycled paper for your invitations, programs and menu cards.
2. Use a topiary-shaped tree as a centerpiece to be given to a special guest to take home and plant to remember your special event.
3. Use bamboo "china".
4. Use items available in nature like lichen-covered branches and shiny river rocks.
5. Use any shade of green as a backdrop to your green-themed affair. Green is the new black!
6. Use textiles made of natural materials.
7. Use soy-based candles.
8. Bring a garden to your table and use lots of flower from StellaPosy!