Friday, December 18, 2009

Wow! A new venue in Deer Valley: St. Regis Deer Crest

With every new client, there a chance to create something unique. That's what makes me passionate about my job. There's never a dull day in my studio because we're constantly thinking of new ideas, new designs, new architecture, new color palettes, new vignettes, and so on. So when I get a chance to design within a new space, I'm bursting with excitement!

Enter the St. Regis at Deer Crest in Deer Valley. I visited the site about 6 weeks ago and received a hard hat (yes, hard hat and goggles) tour. With the amount of construction left to be done, I could not believe that they were planning on having their ribbon-cutting by the beginning of ski season. No way, I thought to myself.

And sure enough, it was. Today I visited to see the completed resort and wow, it is truly a one-of-a-kind resort in Utah. Not only was I envisioning myself skiing up to their "Beach" this winter for an apres-ski drink, but I was also imagining all the florals I could use for summer weddings. Check it out!






No comments:

Post a Comment