Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Congrats to Soiree Productions for 10 super stylin' years!!

Oh my, we had a blast last night at Soiree Production's 10th Anniversary party. After all the weddings StellaPosy has worked on with Soiree, it was delightful to be able to be on the receiving end of one of their parties. Sadly, we should have been throwing the party for them.

Lillie, Kristen and Christina treated us to champagne (k, I admit to having a little despite a bun in the oven), hors d'oeuvres (you better believe I just spelled-checked that) by Culinary Crafts, fajitas from Utah Food Services, favor cookies by Lanner's Cookies (which I'm devouring right now) and music by The Salamanders. I also got to play around with my other industry pals in the photo booths provided by FotoCabina and Shutterbooth. I know I may regret posting these photos in all my pregnant glory, but hey, a girl has to cut loose a little after a busy summer of weddings.

Thanks so much to Soiree and congrats!!

This is me and Tessa Wolf, the editor of Utah Bride and Groom Magazine.
Then, here's me with Tessa, Christina Hadlow of Soiree, and Robert Upwall from Every Blooming Thing. Robert confirmed the baby is doing just fine.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my hell, I love bottom left had picture in blue. I call that "the pout". I love your blog. Very nice. I also watched "flowers Uncut" and got totally stressed out for that guy. Talented, but does he do everything the day of????

    ReplyDelete