Thursday, October 22, 2009

Nerd alert! New series on TLC: "Flowers Uncut"



Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! This is where I admit to being a total flower nerd. Ready? Ok.

I already have my DVR set for TLC's new docu-series, "Flowers Uncut", featuring Jeff Leatham. Leatham is the Artistic Director for the Four Seasons Hotel and based in George V in Paris. If you've ever visited a Four Seasons Hotel, you can view his bold, structural silhouettes of single flower arrangements on display in their lobbies. These displays literally make my heart skip a beat and my mouth water. Truly stunning!

I can hardly wait to go behind the scenes of Leatham's luxury weddings from around the world! "Flowers Uncut" starts in November on TLC.

(Note: the images above are Leatham designs, not StellaPosy's)

No comments:

Post a Comment