Friday, March 5, 2010

The StellaPosy Difference: The Mock-Up

Going into our 6th wedding season, I'm very confident that we offer a service that most floral designers don't offer...a mock-up. While it benefits the clients to see what is to be delivered the day of the wedding, it greatly helps me to sleep better the night before the wedding knowing that the client knows what to expect. A few months before your event, we can put together a mini-version of the bridal bouquet for your bridal photos or as in the example below, we can do a centerpiece mock-up.


Here is a mock-up I did for a rehearsal dinner coming up this April at Empire Canyon Lodge in Deer Valley. This is what I interpreted from the bride telling me she wanted something bright to go with the "dressy denim" theme. By hiring StellaPosy, you put a ton of trust into our hands to transform your words into a floral piece of art. Well, I've developed a thick skin running my own business and because of this, I don't mind at all if the client tells me its not what they envisioned. And in this case, that is exactly what happened!

Fortunately, this bride and groom happen to be one of my favorite couples EVER and hearing them say that this was not what they were thinking wasn't heartbreaking. In fact, by offering up this mock-up, the 3 of us were better able to pinpoint what they wanted. Stay tuned to see what the final product looks like in April...

No comments:

Post a Comment