Monday, March 21, 2011

Eat your heart out Lady Gaga

I wallowed this weekend because I was not dancing my derrière off at the Lady Gaga concert. I'm not a die hard fan (thus not willing to commit $250+ per seat for tix) just a lover of her catchy tunes and iconoclastic theatrics (and in dire need of a dance party), so I just had my own little pity party in my studio.

But look what came of this wallowing! I had a destination bride getting married on skis at the Park City Mountain Resort (love it!) and I had a special delivery to a friend from her book club to congratulate her on the arrival of her second baby girl.

Dear Lady Gaga,
You may be making millions in a Bad Romance not answering your Telephone with your Poker Face being followed by the Paparazzi, but here I am making The Little People smile on their special days.
Love, Val

Bridal bouquet
Junior Bridesmaids Bouquet
Bout.
For baby girl. I wasn't thrilled by any of the traditional baby girl pinks at the wholesaler, so I went with this coral/pink color (in the double French tulips and the snapdragons), which coincidentally is Pantone's Color of the Year: Honeysuckle.
This may look a little boring now, but just wait until the ori lilies and double tulips open!

No comments:

Post a Comment