Tuesday, January 31, 2012

STELLAmommy: We Have a Climber

Thing 1 just figured out how to climb out of his crib. Nooooooo! I knew this would happen.

We got lucky with Thing 1. It never once crossed his mind as a toddler that climbing out of the crib would lead to freedom. Even when we did get him his "big boy bed", he never got out. A creature of habit and follower of rules (like me), Thing 1 is a dear in that respect.

Thing 2 is a whole different enchilada. He's confident in ways Thing 1 is not. This little iconoclast is the sweetest test of independence I know (much like his daddy). I've been in denial about getting a "big boy bed" for him because I knew he would be in and out of that thing like a revolving door. Darn it all.

Good bye crib. Hello big boy bed. Now, which to chose?





No comments:

Post a Comment