Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Freedom of Creative Reign

Typically, I am instructed to do what my clients tell me to do. I have all the freedom to offer up suggestions, but when it comes down to it, my client is, well, the boss. So it's always a great pleasure when I'm hired by a client (ok, it was my mother-in-law) to do whatever I want. Keeping in mind our budget, here's what StellaPosy did for her company party.

We used very structured and shapely groupings of flowers (a nod to one of my fave florists, Jeff Leatham) using yellow cymbidium orchids, avalanche roses, peegee hydrangeas (from my garden!) and some tropical leaves. I also threw in some bittersweet and viburnum berries just because I was really feeling drawn to the autumnal berries at the flower market. Have a looksie...





No comments:

Post a Comment